Original Title in English: The Works of Rudyard Kipling: One Volume Edition
Author: Rudyard Kipling
The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Works of Rudyard Kipling: One Volume
Edition, by Rudyard Kipling, Released on September, 2000 [Etext #2334], Last Updated: April 15, 2013, Language: English, Produced by David Reed and David Widger
This eBook is for the use of anyone anywhere at no cost and with almost no restrictions whatsoever. You may copy it, give it away or re-use it under the terms of the Project Gutenberg License included with this eBook or online at www.gutenberg.org
*** START OF THIS PROJECT GUTENBERG EBOOK WORKS OF KIPLING ***
Read ONLINE : http://www.gutenberg.org/files/2334/2334-h/2334-h.htm
Download ebook: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/8147
About the Author:
- The City of Dreadful Night (1885, short story)
- Departmental Ditties (1886, poetry)
- Plain Tales from the Hills (1888)
- Soldiers Three (1888)
- The Story of the Gadsbys (1888)
- In Black and White (1888)
- Under the Deodars (1888)
- The Phantom 'Rickshaw and other Eerie Tales (1888)
- This collection contained the short story The Man Who Would Be King
- This collection contained the short story Baa Baa, Black Sheep
- Life's Handicap (1891)
- American Notes (1891, non-fiction)
- Barrack-Room Ballads (1892, poetry)
- Many Inventions (1893)
- The Jungle Book (1894)
- "Mowgli's Brothers" (M) (short story)
- "Hunting-Song of the Seeonee Pack" (poem)
- "Kaa's Hunting" (M) (short story)
- "Road-Song of the Bandar-Log" (poem)
- "Tiger! Tiger!" (M) (short story)
- "Mowgli's Song That He Sang at the Council Rock When He Danced on Shere Khan's Hide" (poem)
- "The White Seal" (short story)
- "Lukannon" (poem)
- "Rikki-Tikki-Tavi" (short story)
- "Darzee's Chaunt (Sung in Honour of Rikki-Tikki-Tavi)" (poem)
- "Toomai of the Elephants" (short story)
- "Shiv and the Grasshopper (The Song That Toomai's Mother Sang to the Baby)" (poem)
- "Her Majesty's Servants" (originally titled "Servants of the Queen") (short story)
- "Parade-Song of the Camp Animals" (poem)
- The Second Jungle Book (1895)
- "How Fear Came" (M) (short story)
- "The Law of the Jungle" (poem)
- "The Miracle of Purun Bhagat" (short story)
- "A Song of Kabir" (poem)
- "Letting in the Jungle" (M) (short story)
- "Mowgli's Song Against People" (poem)
- "The Undertakers" (short story)
- "A Ripple Song" (poem)
- "The King's Ankus" (M) (short story)
- "The Song of the Little Hunter" (poem)
- "Quiquern" (short story)
- "'Angutivaun Taina'" (poem)
- "Red Dog" (M) (short story)
- "Chil's Song" (poem)
- "The Spring Running" (M) (short story)
- "The Outsong" (poem)
- The Naulahka – A story of West and East (1892)
- The Seven Seas (1896, poetry)
- The Day's Work (1898)
- A Fleet in Being (1898)
- Stalky & Co. (1899)
- From Sea to Sea – Letters of Travel (1899, non-fiction)
- The Five Nations (1903, poetry)
- Just So Stories for Little Children (1902)
- "How the Whale Got His Throat"
- "How the Camel Got His Hump"
- "How the Rhinoceros Got His Skin"
- "How the Leopard Got His Spots"
- "The Elephant's Child"
- "The Sing-Song of Old Man Kangaroo"
- "The Beginning of the Armadillos"
- "How the First Letter Was Written"
- "How the Alphabet Was Made"
- "The Crab That Played With the Sea"
- "The Cat That Walked by Himself"
- "The Butterfly That Stamped"
- Traffics and Discoveries (1904, 24 collected short stories)
- With the Night Mail (1905, A Story of 2000 A.D., together with extracts from the magazine in which it appeared)
- Puck of Pook's Hill (1906)
- The Brushwood Boy (1907)
- Actions and Reactions (1909)
- A Song of the English (1909) with W. Heath Robinson (illustrator)
- Rewards and Fairies (1910)
- A History of England (1911, non-fiction) with Charles Robert Leslie Fletcher
- Songs from Books (1912)
- As Easy as A.B.C. (1912, Science-fiction short story)
- The Fringes of the Fleet (1915, non-fiction)
- Sea Warfare (1916, non-fiction)
- A Diversity of Creatures (1917)
- The Years Between (1919, poetry)
- Land and Sea Tales for Scouts and Guides (1923)
- The Irish Guards in the Great War (1923, non-fiction)
- Debits and Credits (1926)
- A Book of Words (1928, non-fiction)
- Thy Servant a Dog (1930)
- Limits and Renewals (1932)
- Tales of India: the Windermere Series (1935)
- Something of Myself (1937, autobiography)
- The Muse among the Motors (poetry)
(Source: Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudyard_Kipling_bibliography)
YourVietBooks is a selection of books and articles on and about Vietnam. Categories include: Culture, History, Vietnam War, Politics, Biographies, Contemporary Vietnam, International Relations, Doing Business in Vietnam, Reference and Languages, Zen Buddhism, Philosophy, Art and Literature.
Some articles are available only in English, French, German or Vietnamese. Our qualified and experienced translators can provide translations of e-books or articles on demand. Read more...
Samples of Translation | Our Translators | Need a quote? | Contact us